Friday, January 23, 2009

5 Years of Wedded Bliss

Yes, that's right, 5 years ago today at exactly 5pm I was headed down the aisle of Highland Park Presbyterian Church with many of you there as witnesses to the blessed event. :) I distinctly remember thinking I had never been so sure of something and it's complete "right-ness" as I was in marrying Jason. And five years later I am even more sure of God's perfect timing in our relationship. We are celebrating locally this year at the Four Seasons Resort where we spent our wedding night. I am going to enjoy every minute with my handsome man while my other little man is with his Gigi and Gippy! :)




Wow, we look so young! Can 5 years really age you that much?! YIKES!

4 comments:

emk said...

Oh, stop! You two are both still spring chickens! It was, of course, a beautiful wedding and I'm thrilled to have been a part of it! Hope the respite at the Four Seasons is fabulous. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! lovies

The Original 2 Prices said...

What beautiful pictures (then and now). Congratulations on 5 years and Happy Anniversary. Glad you had a chance to go out and remember each other as husband and wife not just mommy and daddy.

Rosemond said...

Congratulations!!

Sam and Mandy said...

Congrats guys!