So my friend Mandy passed along the above titled award to me therefore I feel obligated to answer the questions that apparently accompany this prestigious award. :) I have to answer in 1 word, right Mandy? I feel like this might be harder than it looks. But I'm going to try......
1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Where is your significant other? Bible study
3. Your hair color? blonde
4. Your mother? giving
5. Your father? patient
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? no clue
8. Your goal? purpose
9. The room you are in? living room
10. Your hobby? what????? no time
11. Your fear? failure
12. Where do you want to be in six years? healthy
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you are not? tall :)
15. One of your wish list items? curtains
16. Where you grew up? Austin/Coppell
17. The last thing you did? eat
18. What you are wearing? t-shirt/jeans
19. Your TV? big
20. Your pet? goldendoodle
21. Your computer? mac
22. Your mood? tired
23. Missing someone? yes
24. Your car? dirty
25. Something you are not wearing? hat
26. Favorite story? lots
27. Your Summer? pregnant
28. Love someone? family
29. Your favorite color? pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? at Grant
31. Last time you cried? surprisingly little
So I couldn't answer all of them in just one word but I did give it my best shot! Thanks for reading, Mandy. I heart your blog, too!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















No comments:
Post a Comment