Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Another Trip to the Dallas Arboretum

We are putting our membership pass to the Dallas Arboretum to good use! Dallas Blooms is in full swing and the flowers are just gorgeous. We invited our friends Sara and Sutton to meet us at the gardens on Tuesday and have a picnic lunch. The boys ran wild as Sara and I tried to eat. :)



But they did sit still while riding in the wagon together and enjoying the views.



Thanks for a GREAT day friends!!

(Em, do you recognize G's shirt? You gave this to him forever ago and it says 6 months on the tag but somehow even at almost 18 months it seems a little big?!?! Anyway, thanks for the shirt and we're glad he can finally wear it. Hehe!)

2 comments:

emk said...

HA! I was already formulating my comment question about whether that was the shirt I gave him when I got to the bottom of the post! Why in the world is it so giant? Was the other one as big?? That is bizarre. I will admit that B has a Childrens Place shirt that seems larger than the 24-month size but for that to be a 6-month shirt is just crazy talk! (But I'm glad he's able to wear it finally!)

In other news-- I'm so glad to hear you have a season pass. I was assuming you did since you've been going so much but I wasn't sure. My parents have one, too...it seems like such a great deal! Wish we could go with you!

Chris and Sara said...

Thanks for the GREAT time. A couple other people have looked at our pictures and decided they are going to go!