Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Furry Girl!

Our furry firstborn turned 2 years old today. We will celebrate later with a trip to Petsmart where she gets to pick out a treat and of course I'll have to stop by our local bakery for pooches and get a little birthday cake for her. I know people tried to tell us that once we had a baby our little furball would get tossed by the wayside but that's just not the case in our household. I mean, obviously Grant comes first, but we are crazy about our sweet Dakota and are celebrating her today as part of our family. Yes, we are those people who love their dog arguably way too much. :) But, who cares?!?! Happy birthday sweet girl!

Gigi had Gippy bring by a special delivery for Kota this morning....


and she's been dragging around that "stuffless" racoon all day....and loving it!


1 comment:

Chris and Sara said...

That looks kind of scary real!!! We love Dakota, too. Such a sweet dog!!!